Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm feeling shitty TONY!!! DAY 4 and 5

Day 3 and 4: 1/16/11, 1/17/11 

DUNF

"The tour of shITALY"
Experienced a great meal at the Garden of Olive last night and I'm not ashamed to say that I couldn't finish the tour of Italy because the breadsticks and salad began to punch my B-hole and wanted out from the minute they hit my stomach. Pretty pungent scent the poops starting to hurt. Hopefully I'm not bleeding... my fingers are crossed!!!
______

Asian Brian
8
"The Morning After"
So I woke up feeling real good after my 11 hour nap and I just knew I was gonna have to shit. Last night I passed out before I would let go from our trip to the Garden. First off, god damn our bathroom looks clean. Second, It's too bad it doesn't smell that way anymore of must have shit 10 bricks.
______

Selario
1
"The NEEDLE dick"
This mite have been the skinniest longest thing I've ever seen.
______

1/17/11

Tyler
9
"The BABY"
I shit out a fucking baby, it was cute but smelt bad.
______

Selario
(liquid)
"The hurtin Squirtin"
After a protein shake my stomach hurt like shit no pun intended. I sat on the bowl and boom everything squirted out.
______

Asian Brian
9
"The Perfect Storm"
All throughout English I had a storm brewing up inside of me a couple of classmates definitely knew what was going on. I knew this shit was gonna be epic when I finally made it home. It did not disappoint, it took a painful 10 minutes for the storm to pass.
______

DUNF
9
"The Paint Peeler!!!"
As you may have noticed my last poo was almost 36 hours ago so my intestinal tract has been pushing for quite some time now and to be completely honest it smells like a dead body discovered at low tide and the fuckin paint is beginning to peel off the back of the bathroom door!!! Help me baby jesus!!!
______

Day 6 is coming soon feel free to comment I want to here about your shit in a non creepy kind of way and I hope you're ready for the PIC OF THE WEEK!





1 comment:

  1. "The Ghost Turd"
    8
    Woke up this morning to a turd brewing in my stomach. Threw in a lip and it was magnificent, the poo flew straight out. The only problem is my magical turd dissapeared.

    ReplyDelete