Monday, February 14, 2011

DAY 11, 12, 13 we drink way to much

Day 11:  1/23/11(surprisingly nobody shat on the 1/22/11) 


DUNF
8+1(stained the BOWL)=9 
"The Creature of the Black Lagoon"
After nearly sharting my pants I ran down here and out came a creature! I could hear his deathly howls and screams coming from the murky bowl I peaked down between the wickets and saw pure black water! 
______


Dom
-1(WHERE IS THE TP)
"3 AM" 
It's fucking 3 AM I'm shitting my brains out theres no toilet paper! Someone give me sleeping pills!!
______

Reese
6
"Morning Glory"
Woke up in need of relief, farted and is sounded funny this was overall a glorious dump.
______

Asian Brian
7
"The 2 for 1 SPECIAL"
After a delicious China wok dinner with Dunf I came in to shit rite after. 2 nice logs.
______

Day 12:  1/24/11 


DUNF
6
"Nightmare on Spruce St."
First things first this poo is straight Di-di and everything that could have gone wrong with this dump happened... Deuce walks in and decides to stare at me the whole time which for one made me uncomfortable and two broke my concentration. Then I get a phone call from Frankie and when I was finally about to whipe the TP was out of bowl distance so I had to hobble over with a wet ass to get it.
______

Asian Brian
6
"The Phantom SHIT"
Normal shit but when I went to wipe there was nothing in the bowl...
______

Dom
6
"Salvation on Sand Mountain"
While reading my book I proceed to take a very relaxing shit. I now understand why my dad always reads while he's taking a shit.
______

CHAV
4
"Premature Baby"
Honestly just felt so much pain pushing this shit out. Looked down to see a baby and all there was is a floater the size of a nickel.
______

Dom
3
"Primevil"
As I sat, squeezed, pushed, pulled, prayed and wiggled. I finally got this beast out of my ass it was still alive so I had to beat it to death with this book and a roll of TP.
______

Selario
2
"THE PINCH + GO x2"
So I bring this chick home with me to go upstairs to go to my room. I plan on laying the pipe we start ripping each others clothes off and as I'm about to get my pants off I pinch my cheeks together and say hold on I gotta talk to my roommate. She says to me if your not back in 5 minutes I'm leaving. So I haul ass down the steps to the bathroom and let as much shit out as fast as I can. I run back up the steps into my room bang the girl tell her to leave and run back to the bathroom and finish my SHIT!
______

Day 13: 1/26/11 


DUNF

"SPLASH MOUNTAIN" 
Usually it makes sense to poop before you shower but I didn't have to go and then mid shower I feel my ass starting to tighten up followed by a few wet and slippery sharts I jump out of the shower balls ass naked dripping wet and hop on the toilet oddly enough I have never felt more dirty after a shit in my entire life now I have to totally re wash myself! SMH
______

Dom
3-(3)=0
"Worst day ever"
Have to read a book by tomorrow to study for an ECON test and go to the lib. I need a lot of adderall I wana go HOME! This place is not real. OH AND NO POOP CAME OUT!
______

CHAV
2
"liquid PROTEIN"
watery chunky substance chocolatey color. GOD BLESS THE VORTEX!
______

Selario
5
"The Roman Candle"
Nothin like playing with fireworks first my stomach gets attacked with explosive pain followed by a flury of furious shit out my ass. It shot out like a roman candle first came out the single turd paused for about 5 seconds one came out again and then the process continued about 4 more times. Help me!
______

Stay tuned for more poo

No comments:

Post a Comment